Yahoo Wallet allows users to store credit card and billing information in order to make the process easier and faster whenever you make purchases on Yahoo. You must be a registered Yahoo user to create a Yahoo Wallet.
Information Collection and Use Practices
- Certain services on Yahoo require you to use Yahoo Wallet, such as buying Yahoo Mail Plus.
- In addition to registration information, Yahoo Wallet asks for credit card information (first and last name, credit card number and expiration date) and billing address.
Practices Regarding Your Ability to Update or Delete Information
- To update or delete information in your Yahoo Wallet, visit Yahoo Wallet or access "Premium Services" from your Account Information screen.
- To update your credit card information, you can delete each credit card individually, or edit any field by selecting one of the "edit" links.
- Express Checkout
- You can elect to have your card number stored and remembered by Yahoo Wallet, or in the alternative, you can re-enter each time you make a purchase.
- The contents of your Yahoo Wallet are password-protected by your Yahoo password. Yahoo uses secure servers, when appropriate, for added security. Please remember that no data transmission over the Internet, or by other means, can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
- When you use Yahoo Wallet, you are subject to Yahoo's Terms of Service.
- Please see Yahoo Wallet Help if you have questions about this service.
Prefer not to receive advertising based on your interests? Learn about your ability to opt out of interest-matched advertising served by Yahoo.