Yahoo Shopping allows you to access thousands of merchants and products in one place. To make a purchase from a merchant listed on Yahoo Shopping, you are not required to be a registered Yahoo user.
Information Collection and Use Practices
- Yahoo may use your Yahoo Shopping queries and Yahoo Shopping browsing history to customize your experience and provide you ads that may be of more interest to you. We show you your Yahoo Shopping queries and Yahoo Shopping browsing history made within the past 60 days in the Recent Activity module. To disable Recent Activity, select “off” in the upper-right corner of the module. To clear your Yahoo Shopping browsing history, select “clear all” in the upper-right corner of the module. To learn more about your ability to opt-out of interest-based advertising, click here. To learn more about how the Recent Activity module works, click here.
- Each merchant from whom you make a purchase will receive your personal and order information directly. Yahoo Shopping does not see, collect, store, or use this information in any way.
- Each merchant is solely responsible for their use of your personal and order information.
- When signed into the Yahoo Network you may comment on user reviews. When you comment, your profile is linked to that content and your display name and profile photo are visible to other users.
- You must be a logged-in, registered Yahoo user to post a comment.
- Comments you post will be displayed publicly along with your Yahoo ID or chosen nickname and profile picture or avatar.
- You may also delete a comment you have posted by selecting the ‘delete’ option next to the comment you wish to remove.
- Your comments are visible to you on the “My Comments” tab next to the commenting streams.
- You must be a logged-in, registered Yahoo user to use the Email option.
- You must enter your friends email address(es).
- You have the option of entering a personal message that may include personally identifiable information.
- Your email address will be visible to the recipient.
- Yahoo does not use the names or email addresses from this service for any marketing purposes.
- Yahoo may use search terms you enter to show you customized advertising.
- When you use Yahoo Shopping, you are subject to the Yahoo Terms of Service.
- Please see Yahoo Shopping Help if you have questions about this service.
Prefer not to receive advertising based on your interests? Learn about your ability to opt out of interest-matched advertising served by Yahoo.