Yahoo Search Protection will alert you if an attempt is made to change your default browser search engine from Yahoo.
- Yahoo Search Protection does not collect any personal information about you or Internet usage.
- When an attempt is made to change your default setting, Yahoo Search Protection will give you the option of allowing the change or not. If you wish to turn off Yahoo Search Protection, open Yahoo Search Protection from your Browser Start -> Programs -> Yahoo menu and select “Turn Search Protection off.”
- Once enabled, and in order to protect your selection of Yahoo as your default search engine setting, Yahoo Search Protection may override previous search protection settings in other applications.
- Yahoo Search Protection comes with an auto-update feature that automatically downloads and installs the latest version of the software when it becomes available. To be notified before updating, please open Yahoo Search Protection from the Start -> Programs -> Yahoo menu and modify your selection there.
- When you use the Yahoo Search Protection, you are subject to the Yahoo Terms of Service.
- Please read the Yahoo Search Protection Help if you have questions about this service.