Pipes allows users to visually create programs that aggregate and manipulate information collected from Internet sources. These programs can be shared with and modified by others or used privately.
Information Collection and Use Practices
- To create or modify a pipe, you must be a registered and logged-in Yahoo user.
- Pipes will gather information from any Internet sources you designate. This raw information may be publicly visible if you choose to publish your pipe.
Information Sharing and Disclosure Practices
- If you make a pipe public, your Yahoo ID or nickname will be publicly visible and searchable.
Practices Regarding Your Ability to Update or Delete Information
- You may edit or delete a public pipe at any time. If you delete or make private all pipes, your Yahoo ID or nickname will no longer be publicly visible.
- Your use of Pipes is subject to the Yahoo Terms of Service.
- Please see Pipes Documentation if you have questions about this service.
Prefer not to receive advertising based on your interests? Learn about your ability to opt out of interest-matched advertising served by Yahoo.