Yahoo Notepad is a tool that allows you to write a note to yourself, save it, and access it later from any Web-enabled computer. In order to use Yahoo Notepad, you must be a registered Yahoo user.
Information Collection and Use Practices
- Yahoo Notepad gives you the ability to keep personal notes that may or may not include personally identifiable information about yourself and others.
- This information is stored on your behalf by Yahoo.
- Yahoo does not use any information stored in your Yahoo Notepad for any marketing purposes.
Practices Regarding Your Ability to Update or Delete Information
- You can edit or delete the contents of your notepad at any time. To edit, click on the subject of the note, complete the changes you wish to make, then click "Save." To delete your notes, check off the checkbox next to the note/notes that you wish to delete and click on the "Delete" button.
- When you use Yahoo Notepad, you are subject to the Yahoo Terms of Service.
- Please see Yahoo Mail Help if you have questions about this service.
Prefer not to receive advertising based on your interests? Learn about your ability to opt out of interest-matched advertising served by Yahoo.