My Yahoo is a home page for you to personalize with news feeds and other web services that interest you. To customize My Yahoo, you must be a registered Yahoo user.
Information Collection and Use Practices
- My Yahoo modules allow you to interact with web services provided by Yahoo and third-parties.
- Modules for Yahoo products and services are extensions of those services and the privacy information page for each will reflect our privacy practices.
- When you use a module to access third-party services such as GMail, Yahoo will collect information about how you interact with that module to improve My Yahoo and personalize your services. That third-party may collect information as you interact with its services.
- Yahoo may recommend modules and show content that may be personalized for you based on topics and other interests that you declare or are inferred about you. You may view and edit these topics on your Content Preferences page.
Practices Regarding Your Ability to Update or Delete Information
- You can remove a module by clicking the gear in the lower corner of the module and selecting "Remove."
- For more information on how to update or delete information contained within in a module related to a Yahoo product or service, please visit the privacy information page for that particular product.
- To view and manage the topics that influence your Yahoo experience, including My Yahoo, please visit the Content Preferences page in your Yahoo Profile.
- When you use My Yahoo, you are subject to the Yahoo Terms of Service.
- Please see My Yahoo Help if you have questions about this service.