omg! is a Yahoo Entertainment site devoted to celebrity news enthusiasts. You can read news, view photos and watch videos of your favorite celebrities as well as share your thoughts. You do not need to be a registered user to view content, however, some features are only available to logged-in, registered Yahoo users.
Information Collection and Use Practices
- When signed into the Yahoo Network you may comment on user reviews. When you comment, your profile is linked to that content and your display name and profile photo are visible to other users.
- You must be a logged-in, registered Yahoo user to post a comment.
- Comments you post will be displayed publicly along with your Yahoo ID or chosen nickname and profile picture or avatar.
- You may also delete a comment you have posted by selecting the ‘delete’ option next to the comment you wish to remove.
- Your comments are visible to you on the “My Comments” tab next to the commenting streams.
- You must be a logged-in, registered Yahoo user to use the Email option.
- You must enter your friends email address(es).
- You have the option of entering a personal message that may include personally identifiable information.
- Your email address will be visible to the recipient.
- Yahoo does not use the names or email addresses from this service for any marketing purposes.
Your Friend's Activity
- Yahoo Activity allows you and your friends to automatically share activity on Yahoo, including games you play, videos you watch, articles you read, and more.
- When you opt-in to Yahoo Activity, you will see your friends’ shared activity on omg! and other Yahoo sites.
- When you opt-in to Yahoo Activity and turn Social “On”, Yahoo will automatically share links to your Yahoo activity to your friends on Facebook and to your Facebook friends on Yahoo.
- You can turn off automatic sharing by clicking on the “Social” drop-down menu on Yahoo activity pages. You can also remove individual articles you’ve shared by clicking on the “Your Activity” drop-down menu from the pages where you see the Activity ‘bar’.
- Please read our FAQ to learn more or visit Yahoo Help if you have more questions.