Information Collection and Use Practices
- Creating a Yahoo Alert requires you to select an email or Yahoo Messenger address where your alert will be delivered. Additional personal information may be required, depending on the type of alert you create.
- You can edit or delete your alerts at any time.
- Yahoo Alerts uses an invisible pixel, sometimes called a web beacon, in HTML email messages to determine which email messages were opened and to note whether a message was acted upon.
- When you use Yahoo Alerts you are subject to the Yahoo Terms of Service.
- Please see Yahoo Alerts Help if you have questions about this service.