Most promotions, lotteries, sweepstakes, games of chance and/or skill or contests (collectively, "promotions") that are hosted or co-sponsored by Yahoo ("we" and "us", as the case may be) don't require you to be a Yahoo registered user.
Information Collection and Use Practices
- When you enter a promotion, hosted by us or sponsored by us and/or our many partners, we ask for your name, address, and email address.
- You may be asked to provide additional information or to answer certain questions, some of which may be optional, in order to participate.
- We may contact you in connection with a particular promotion, in order to update you of your status, administer the promotion, let you know that a promotion has ended, and for other purposes.
Information Sharing and Disclosure Practices
- Promotions that are hosted on Yahoo may be sponsored by us, may be co-sponsored by us and another company, or may be sponsored by companies other than us. Some or all of the data collected during a promotion may be shared with the sponsor(s) or companies indicated on the entry form.
- If data will be shared, then there will be notice prior to the time of data collection or transfer. Practices Regarding Cookies
- When you participate in a Yahoo-sponsored or hosted promotion, you are subject to the Official Rules of that promotion.
MANAGE INTEREST-BASED ADSTo help make your experiences with Yahoo more relevant, we employ interest-based ads. Manage your interest-based categories, or opt-out of all categories, on our opt-out tool.
Prefer not to receive advertising based on your interests? Learn about your ability to opt out of interest-matched advertising served by Yahoo.