YahooXtra Community Guidelines
Just like any other community, YahooXtra communities include people from a wide variety of experiences, backgrounds, and mindsets. We take pride in the fact that our communities give this diversity of membership an interesting place to interact, share, learn, and grow. In keeping with this spirit of community, we have a core set of principles that must be followed by all members:
- Use must comply with all applicable local, state, and federal rules, regulations, and laws.
- Do not post content protected by any intellectual property rights, including but not limited to copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights, without permission from the owner.
- Adult content is permitted only in areas marked ‘adult’. You must be 18 years or older to access these areas.
- Participation in all communities is subject to the YahooXtra Terms of Service.
- For specific rules, refer to the community guidelines of the service you are using – however nothing found elsewhere may override these basic principles.
YahooXtra does not edit content posted in our communities. YahooXtra may, in our sole discretion, take action against users who post material or engage in activity that violates these principles or the Terms of Service or is otherwise objectionable. Such action may include , without notice, termination of your YahooXtra ID and everything associated with it, including email accounts, groups, posts, pages, and profiles.
Please report any violations to our Customer Care Team.