Yahoo India Community Guidelines
Just like any other community, Yahoo India communities include people from a wide variety of experiences, backgrounds, and mindsets. We take pride in the fact that our communities give this diversity of membership an interesting place to interact, share, learn, and grow. In keeping with this spirit of community, we have a core set of principles that must be followed by all members:
- Use must comply with all applicable local, State and Central rules, regulations, and laws.
- Do not post content protected by any intellectual property rights, including but not limited to copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights, without permission from the owner.
- Do not post any content that is obscene. Remember that obscene content under Indian law has very wide meaning so it is safer to be conservative. Adult content will fall within the category of obscene content and is not permitted anywhere on this site.
- Do not harass, abuse, or threaten other members.
- Do not post content that is otherwise objectionable or derides or makes fun of religious icons or beliefs or political views or figures or community related jokes, criticism, etc..
- Try to stay on topic. If you want to discuss a topic that is not related to the community area in which you are participating, try going to another topic area or create a new one.
- Refrain from using these community services for commercial or advertising purposes.
- Participation in all communities is subject to the Yahoo India Terms of Service.
- For specific rules, refer to the community guidelines of the service you are using – however nothing found elsewhere may override these basic principles.
Yahoo India does not edit content posted in our communities. Yahoo India may, in our sole discretion, take action against users who post material or engage in activity that violates these principles or the Terms of Service or is otherwise objectionable. Such action may include , without notice, termination of your Yahoo ID and everything associated with it, including email accounts, groups, posts, pages, and profiles.
Please report any violations to our Customer Care Team.