Yahoo Wallet allows users to store credit card, shipping, and billing information in order to make the process easier and faster whenever you make purchases on Yahoo. You must be a registered Yahoo user to create a Yahoo Wallet.
Information Collection and Use Practices
- Certain services on Yahoo require you to use Wallet, such as buying a bigger mailbox in Yahoo Mail.
- In addition to registration information, Yahoo Wallet asks for credit card information (first and last name, credit card number and expiration date), billing address, and shipping address.
- The information stored in your wallet is held in the United States.
Information Sharing and Disclosure Practices
- The information stored in your Yahoo Wallet will only be forwarded to the merchants you specify at the time you place an order and will be used for all of the Yahoo recurring billing services that use Wallet.
Practices Regarding Your Ability to Update or Delete Information
- To update or delete information in your Yahoo Wallet, visit uk.wallet.yahoo.com and sign in using your Yahoo Security Key, or access your Wallet from your Account Information screen.
- You can completely delete your Wallet by clicking on the "Delete Wallet" link at the top of the page, or edit any field by selecting one of the "edit" links.
- The contents of your Yahoo Wallet are password-protected by your Yahoo password as well as your Yahoo Security Key. Yahoo uses secure servers, when appropriate, for added security. Please remember that no data transmission over the Internet, or by other means, can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
- When you use Yahoo Wallet, you are subject to Yahoo's Terms of Service and to the Yahoo Wallet Guidelines.
- Please see Yahoo Wallet Help if you have questions about this service.