Yahoo Sports allows you to access sports scores, news, and other sports-related information and resources. To access Yahoo Sports content you do not need to be a registered Yahoo user, but to take advantage of certain areas of Yahoo Sports, like Fantasy Sports, you do need to register.
Information Collection and Use Practices
- Yahoo Fantasy Sports offers free games that allow you to manage your own team in a variety of different leagues and tournaments (premiership football, champions league football, golf and more).
- You have the option of joining a private or public league, or creating a private league of your own.
- When registering for a league, you have the option of having your email address visible to others in the league and the option of receiving email notifications of events relating to the fantasy sport in which you are participating.
- We also offer a feedback form that allows you to send us comments and suggestions regarding Yahoo Sports. This form asks for your name and email address. This information may be used to contact you regarding the feedback that you have provided to us, but will not be used for any marketing or commercial purpose.
Information Sharing and Disclosure Practices
- Occasionally we may offer an opportunity to receive more information from an advertiser or sponsor and will transmit your email address with your consent.
- By using Yahoo Sports and its various services, you may choose to make some of your personal information public or you may choose to share some of your personal information with others.
- All questions, answers, content and comments posted by you in Message Boards within Yahoo Sport, as well as the public view of your ID Card and activity statistics will be publicly displayed, may be viewed by anyone visiting Message Boards within Yahoo Sport and are available to be indexed by search engines. You should exercise discretion if you choose to publicly share personal information in Message Boards. You should be aware that your information can be viewed collectively as a whole, and not just as individual postings.
- If you post personal information online that is accessible to the public, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return.
- When you use Yahoo Sports, you are subject to the Yahoo Terms of Service.