Yahoo Finance offers a wide variety of financial resources that anyone can access. To customise Yahoo Finance and to take advantage of certain offerings, you must be a registered Yahoo user.
Information Collection and Use Practices
- Stock Portfolio
- In addition to registration, if you would like to track a stock portfolio you will need to create a portfolio and, at a minimum, include the stock ticker symbols.
- You can view this portfolio within Yahoo Finance or from a number of other Yahoo products and services like My Yahoo and Yahoo Messenger. Your stock portfolio ticker symbols are used to present the information you specify.
Information Sharing and Disclosure Practices
- If Yahoo shares any personal information about you with any Yahoo Finance partner, who has an independent right to use that information, you will be given notice and have the opportunity to deny the transfer of information.
- It is Yahoo's practice to share your personal information with certain service partners in order to respond to your comments or to resolve service issues. Unless we tell you otherwise, these partners have no independent right to use this information except to respond to your comment or resolve the service issue.
- Yahoo is not responsible for the privacy policies of sites that are linked to from Yahoo Finance or anywhere on Yahoo.
Practices Regarding Your Ability to Update and Delete Information
- You can edit or delete your stock portfolio or customised settings by clicking on the Customise link within Yahoo Finance.
- If you use any financial service though Yahoo Finance, you can modify your preferences, settings, personal information, or discontinue participation at any time.