Yahoo Bookmarks allow you to store your bookmarks on Yahoo and access them from anywhere with an Internet connection. In order to use Yahoo Bookmarks, you must be a registered Yahoo user.
Information Collection and Use Practices
- Your bookmarks are stored on your behalf by Yahoo. Yahoo does not access your bookmarks for any marketing purposes.
Practices Regarding Your Ability to Update or Delete Information
- You can edit your bookmarks at any time by clicking on the pencil icon next to the folder you want to edit.
- If you want to delete a bookmark, you can do so by checking the box next to the bookmark you want deleted, then clicking on the Delete button.
- When you use Yahoo Bookmarks, you are subject to the Yahoo Terms of Service.
- Please see Yahoo Bookmark Help if you have questions about this service.