Yahoo!7 Shopping allows you to access thousands of merchants and products in one place. To make a purchase on Yahoo!7 Shopping, you are not required to be a registered Yahoo!7 user. But to expedite the check-out process and use Yahoo!7 Wallet, you must be a registered user who is signed in.
Information Collection and Use Practices
- When you make a purchase through Yahoo!7 Shopping, the merchant will ask you for your name, billing and shipping addresses, email address, telephone number. and credit card information.
- Each merchant from whom you make a purchase will receive your personal and order information. Merchants may ask for additional information. Each merchant is solely responsible for their use of your personal and order information.
- Feedback and Testimonials
- Yahoo!7 Shopping offers a feedback form that allows you to send us comments and suggestions regarding Yahoo!7 Shopping. This form asks for your name and email address but only your email address is required. Your email address may be used to contact you regarding the feedback that you have provided to us, but will not be used for any marketing purposes.
- Yahoo!7 Shopping also allows you to submit a testimonial about your experience using Shopping that asks for your name, email address and information about your experience. This information may be shared with the press or made publicly available if you consent to these uses.
- My Shopping
- If you are a registered Yahoo!7 user you can customize a My Shopping page that you able to access when you are signed in. You can edit your My Shopping page at any time. This page may include your shopping carts, order status, Yahoo!7 Wallet information, Yahoo!7 Points information, or other information that you choose to display.
- Shopping Specials
- If you choose to participate in this program, Yahoo!7 asks for your email address and optional special interests. Yahoo!7 will contact you based on knowing that you have visited Yahoo!7 Shopping.
Information Sharing and Disclosure Practices
- In addition to the merchant, Yahoo!7 may also collect and use certain personal and order information from Yahoo!7 users who use Yahoo!7 Shopping. This is disclosed to you during the checkout process or when you sign up for other services.
- Yahoo!7 Shopping uses this information to provide products and services which are more relevent to users. If you do not want Yahoo!7 to access this information, you can "sign-out" of Yahoo!7 before completing your order.
- You can access your order status and history in Yahoo!7 Shopping if you are a registered Yahoo!7 user.
- Yahoo!7 does not give your personal information or any information about where your shopped or what you bought to any of our partners or advertisers.
Practices Regarding Your Ability to Update or Delete Information
- You can update your information in your Yahoo!7 Wallet at any time.
- If you participate in Shopping Specials you can unsubscribe at any time.
Practices Regarding Cookies
- Yahoo!7 Shopping merchants use secure servers to protect all of your personal information including your name, address and credit card information. Please remember that no data transmission over the Internet, or by other means, can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
- When you use Yahoo!7 Shopping, you are subject to the Yahoo!7 Terms of Service.
- Please see Yahoo!7 Shopping Help if you have questions about this service.
OPT-OUTPrefer not to receive advertising based on your interests? Learn about your ability to opt out of interest-matched advertising served by Yahoo.
We have detailed reference links describing our privacy practices for a wide range of Yahoo7 products and services.
Visit the Yahoo Policy Blog