Yahoo!7 Help provides help about nearly every product and service that Yahoo!7 offers. To read or browse Yahoo!7 Help you do not need to submit any information about yourself and you do not need to be a Yahoo!7 registered user. If you are not able to find the answer to your question, you can complete a feedback form. These feedback forms are sent to an appropriate Yahoo!7 Customer Care representative.
Information Collection and Use Practices
- Feedback forms ask for information that Yahoo!7 needs to provide a useful reply. This usually includes name, your email address, a subject heading for your message, and an opportunity for you to explain your question or input your feedback in your own words. Different feedback forms may vary in their design depending on the product or service they are for.
- Feedback forms may automatically transmit information about your browser, operating system, and whether you have a Yahoo!7 ID in order for us to better address your comment, concern, or problem.
- Yahoo!7 does not use the information collected from feedback forms for any marketing purposes. The information is used to address your concern and to contact you with a response.
- The information collected from these forms is stored in our message management system for up to two months and is then archived. Information you submit using a Yahoo!7 Help feedback form is not stored in connection with any other information Yahoo!7 may have about you if you are a registered Yahoo!7 user.
- When you use Yahoo!7 Help, you are subject to the Yahoo!7 Terms of Service.
OPT-OUTPrefer not to receive advertising based on your interests? Learn about your ability to opt out of interest-matched advertising served by Yahoo.
We have detailed reference links describing our privacy practices for a wide range of Yahoo7 products and services.
Visit the Yahoo Policy Blog