Yahoo!7 Finance offers a wide variety of financial resources that anyone can access. To customise Yahoo!7 Finance, and to take advantage of certain offerings, you must be a registered Yahoo!7 user.
Information Collection and Use Practices
- In addition to registration, if you would like to track a stock portfolio you will need to create a portfolio and, at a minimum, include the stock or fund ticker symbols.
- You can view this portfolio within Yahoo!7 Finance or from a number of other Yahoo!7 products and services, like My Yahoo!7 and Messenger. Your stock portfolio ticker symbols are used to present the information you specify.
Practices Regarding Your Ability to Update and Delete Information
- You can edit or delete your stock portfolio or customised settings by clicking on the "Customise" link within Yahoo!7 Finance.
- When you use Yahoo!7 Finance, you are subject to the Yahoo!7 Terms of Service.
- Also see Yahoo!7 Finance Help if you have questions about this service.
OPT-OUTPrefer not to receive advertising based on your interests? Learn about your ability to opt out of interest-matched advertising served by Yahoo.
We have detailed reference links describing our privacy practices for a wide range of Yahoo7 products and services.
Visit the Yahoo Policy Blog