Yahoo!7 Calendar allows you to edit and access events on your calendar from anywhere with a browser and Internet access. In order to use Yahoo!7 Calendar, you must be a registered Yahoo!7 user.
Information Collection and Use Practices
- When you store appointments on Yahoo!7 Calendar, you can enter as much or as little information about the appointment as you wish, including a description, date, time, or whether the event is recurring or one-time only.
- Yahoo!7 does not access the contents of your calendar for any marketing purposes.
- You can elect to send a reminder to your email address, Yahoo!7 Messenger, or mobile device (using an email address), or elect to send an email invitation to others. Yahoo!7's practice is to use the email address you specify to send your reminder or invitation and not for any marketing purposes.
Information Sharing and Disclosure Practices
- You can elect to make your Yahoo!7 Calendar publicly viewable, viewable to a selected set of other Yahoo!7 users, or private (non-viewable).
- If you allow others to view your calendar, you can choose whether each appointment is hidden, appears as "Busy," or appears with all details. You can modify the default event permission setting from the "Options" page of Yahoo!7 Calendar. Your event permission setting change will apply to any events that you add after you have made the setting change, but will not change the setting of events that you have added previous to the change. You can also modify the permission of each event individually from the edit page for that event.
Practices Regarding Your Ability to Update or Delete Information
- You can edit any appointment stored in your Yahoo!7 Calendar at any time by clicking on the appointment detail and clicking the "Update" button when your edits are complete.
- If you want to delete an appointment, you can do so by clicking on the garbage can icon or selecting "Delete" within the appointment detail.
- When you use Yahoo!7 Calendar, you are subject to the Yahoo!7 Terms of Service.
- Please see Yahoo!7 Calendar Help if you have questions about this service.
OPT-OUTPrefer not to receive advertising based on your interests? Learn about your ability to opt out of interest-matched advertising served by Yahoo.
We have detailed reference links describing our privacy practices for a wide range of Yahoo7 products and services.
Visit the Yahoo Policy Blog