Why This Ad?
The sites and apps you use work with online advertising companies to provide you with advertising that is as relevant and useful as possible. Personalization may be informed by various factors such as the content of the site or app you are using, information you provide, historical searches you conduct, what your friends or contacts recommend to you, apps on your device, or based on your other interests. Read about Yahoo's privacy and advertising practices to learn more about how Yahoo selects the ads you see.
Who placed this ad?
Why was this ad served?
- Certain factors like your activity, searches, demographic data, apps on your device, and location information may be used to select the ads you see.
What choices do I have?
- Manage interest-based advertising categories, or opt-out of all categories, from Yahoo.
- Manage your location settings.
- Visit the Network Advertising Initiative (US) and the Digital Advertising Alliance - DAA (US), EDAA (EU), DAAC (Canada), ADAA (AU/NZ) to see your opt-out choices from other participating companies.
- Explore other controls and tools to help set and maintain your privacy choices.
Yahoo Advertising offers an innovative suite of solutions, backed by industry-leading data and insights, to help you meet any marketing objective.
- Yahoo Gemini - Combine search and native ads for superior results.
- BrightRoll - Programmatic buying and selling tools for video, display, and native.
Want to connect with a Yahoo rep? Request a callback.